We understand that the staff members are our main value.
Everything necessary is provided at NOVOMEK to support and develop responsibility for results and efficient use of resources.
If you are ready for big and interesting work, responsibility and changes, join our team.
We offer our employees: • the opportunity to have a direct role in interesting and large-scale projects; • work with highly professional employees-mentors; • the opportunity for professional and career growth; • the necessary conditions for self-actualization; • the opportunity to improve their qualifications; • a fair salary based on the assessment of the performance of both the employee himself and the company as a whole.
Our business values
• The team — Personal success is impossible without the success of the team
• Recognition — We are excited at the achievements of our employees and afford opportunities to be judged according to their merits
• Professionalism — We aspire for development and a constant improvement of the level of our competence
• Renewal — We introduce only the most advanced technologies and solutions into our activities
• Initiative and responsibility — We do not hesitate to offer the most challenging ideas and take responsibility for their implementation
Employment with NOVOMEK can be the first step to a successful career. We welcome young, active and focused on professional growth specialists and are glad to see you in our team.
NOVOMEK provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for senior students of Russian universities to undergo hands-on in a team of real professionals.
Undergraduate training in our company is an excellent chance to obtain a unique experience of real work, consolidate academic training, and develop professional qualities.
We are interested in students of the following specialties: ● Mineral dressing; ● Metallurgy of non-ferrous metals; ● Mining; ● Applied geology; ● Automation of technological processes and production (in metallurgy) ● Mechanical equipment and technological complexes of enterprises of building materials, products and structures ● Operation and maintenance of electrical and electromechanical equipment (branch-wise) ● Mining machinery and equipment